Thursday, April 17, 2008

THANK YOU GUYS FOR CELEBRATING MY BDAE=)

this are the gratitudes i wanna mention:

JIanhui- THANk you for chatting with me yesterday nite and makin urself available for today=) haha though u forced cake on my face , and make me cover face(lol u knw wad i mean ahhaha) but it was really fun. haha thanks bro!!!!

my brother: thanks for the wishin me happy birthday and even today, when u got back, i got so surprised bcs u bought a cake for me. THANK YOu!!

Grace- I really had fun just now.THanks for the tricks hahaha. first time had cake on my face. lol. I really wanna say, u are really one of a kind. willing to give up ur time and spend time with me on my bdae=) Thank you/kimakasek!!

Yuling- THe Card is nice. seriously. Alot of effort put in. THank you yuling=) God bless u

LAstly i wanna THank those ppl who smsed me and msn me=) Its abt the thought that counts. Beautiful smses. yea . come frm the heart. I like. lol :)

Finally i wanna thank God. I thought my bdae would not be a success, but U made it happen thanks.

im gonna blog abt wad happened another time.

THANK YOU!!!!

i love ur smile=)

No comments: