Sunday, April 20, 2008




haha my first crumpler which i bought yesterday. lol woohoo. i knw la, im not rich. thats y i vri slow get mine

top is the wallet cg gave me. THAnks GUys:)

Hie guys=)
these few days had rather been really fruitful and happy. Happy birthday to me and MArk. today cellgrp celebrated our birthdays.
below are the ppl i wanna thanks specially


jianhui- thanks for being there. Brothers for life

kelly- thanks for the big CArd:) its nice haha alot of pasting:)
aihui- finally u start talkin to me hahahah yea thanks for the greetings=)
xiuyin- haha finally u are also talkin to me. lol kinda nice talkin to u face to face. THanks for the present u guys planned for me. The card too. its sweet.
MARK- HAPPY BIRTHDAY

yuankai- lets chat more

n327 and n318- THANK YOU GUYS FOR being with me the past year. through the storms and raining seas, lets fight together like family haaha. THe present too. I lvoe the wallet. yeah.

MULTiply!!!!

and those who wished me hapy birthday. I love u guys. lol=) GOd bless!!

No comments: