Wednesday, November 21, 2007


Hi im back,


2nd day on work was on monday. went to cathay again. ahhas there not bad,still a little slck but ok la. haha even though a little tideous bcs of the customers who bought the adidas running shoes.


3rd day of work, SUNtec adidas. I and jianhui met for breakfast ate at MAC. Then we went to the suntec adidas store. It was still under renovation.So we went in and waited for the full timer's advice on what to do. haha a little heavy labour but ok la, haha got free gym yeah:) o man i cut my finger bcs of the stupid cardboard. well fortunately not so bad la. we finish job at 7pm, weird rite? haha bcs normally our work until 10 pm de. The new arrival of shoes are nice man, i think im gonna get 1 in poly.:) so cool!


4th day of work, i was slpin in my bed, hopin they would not call me as it was already 12pm. But suddenly,they asked me to go down suntec again. I was like sei diao. so i no choice went down. Alot of displays to do but at least the aircons up now:) I met xiuyin de friend.lol chatted with him:) Anyway i made a few friends le, KT,Adam and others. they were ok la.


and now im at home waiting for what time to meet jolie they all, bcs we sending karen off to cambodia. Gonna miss her,Ganjie:)


we can still be best of friends rite?


No comments: