Sunday, November 18, 2007

setting up stage for parachute band
Heys im back:)

Morning met jianhui and the others to church. :) Phil pringle preach today on the cross. Its the second time he paints while he preached. He talked about the 7 works of the cross. The sermon was ok:) After that went to Paya labar to have lunch with cheeloong,xiuyin,xiubin,mark, jordon and many more. Since I had time, i went with xiuyin and her friends to heart of God which is upstairs of singpost. lol first time go there. I must say that the atmosphere is not bad but i think it is too much space,need more ppl to fill up the back space . The praise was rockin and the worship was plain simple but got sth different about it. half way i rushed out as i had to rush to parents church play guitar for sunday school. Sorry!:

after sunday school,went to safra the new restraunt called EATzi steakhouse BISTRO. I think same company as jacks place to celebrate mom and bro's early bdae as my bro had exams on his bdae. I ordered the mixed grill set. its nice and filling. And thank GOd:) my cousin paid me $100 for yesterday instead of 80. Because of my hard work. Anyway parachute band is coming to heart of God on wed. guys dont miss it,really not bad:) and this fri is overnight prayer meeting. Im now waiting for my nxt working day. Hope it will not affect my church days.

Wishing Grayson and Xiubing ,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

No comments: