Monday, November 12, 2007




haha i saw erika bag which had this i think



Hey , back again,


waiting for the people to call me to arrange our attachment in adidas. Cant wait.:) anyway went to service on sat. the message really impacted me alot. yupz. I am nothing without the HELPER. He is the holy spirit=) Gonna shine for God. salt and light sprinkle, here i come!!!


These days, i have made my decision to say things at the right time. Feelings will nvr change! haha u guys dont need to guess of what i saying,no point, u wont get it !!:p



my blog willl only be used to say my happenings and not deep into my personal life, so guys who want to gossip,can stop le.
Got the new hillsong united album songs which havent arrive in spore. the songs are great man!!!cool!!
=) Praise God for all He has done and Praise HIs holy NAMe

No comments: