Wednesday, November 14, 2007

beautiful rite? haha taken at my house the flowers outside


Heys back again!!


tomm is my attachment day to adidas at cathay dhoby ghaut. Hope everything goes well :) pls God!!! these few days i learned a lesson. called"patience"




ahha "o taste and see that the Lord is good". my version is "o wait and see that the Lord is good"




I waited the past 2 days for the 1 call. and finally it came:) hope the schedule for my work will go well with my church and cellgrp timings:0




Anyway




HIS LOVE IS WARMER THAN THE WARMEST SUNSHINE,SOFTER THAN A SIGH, HIS LOVE IS DEEPER THAN THE DEEPEST OCEAN,WIDER THAN THE SKY, HIS LOVE IS BRIGHTER THAN THE BRIGHTEST START THAT SHINES EVERY NIGHT ABLOVE,AND THERE IS NOTHIONG IN THIS WORLD THAT COULD EVER CHANGE HIS LOVE=)

No comments: