Wednesday, July 18, 2007

taken at yusri house haha with my v3x
purple wax i bought for winson

golden yellow wax i got for myself today


me and the 2 china boys in my class,they rawk haha:0)



the four "action" heroes hahah:0p




hey im back again.:)
todaY was Racial harmony day for my school. haha this yr many ppl wore traditional costume including me.mostly sec 4s. haha in class we took many photos.and during morning assembly we were judged on which class was the most dresssed. IN the assembly,my class got the 2nd position while 4e1 got first. lol...we almost could hav won just because of 2 girl who did not wear.... but anyway who cares abt this competition,as long as we capture thee happy memories in our class.haha then after school went to do abit of dnt practical.gonna burn the wood haha:0)after that went to the barber shop and bought for winson his purple wax and my gold wax.I love the smell haha.It onli cost me 10 bucks as i was a regular customer(actual price 18 bucks) lol anyway went home and switch on the computer .....to be continued...(more photos coming soon)

No comments: