Monday, July 23, 2007

HI back again:)



haha sat was service yeah:) pastor Kong preacher on spiritual prayer,fasting. He also showed how he use to do his quiet time. He would go into a room and lock the door, strums his guitar and reads his bible. He played the song "draw me" that he composed.The song reminded me on how I came to chc. When he played the song, I felt warm in my heart and simply worshipped. Anyway after service went to eat with jon and d rest at tampiness de kfc.lol then we went to ice lemon tee look for a present for peiyi.After that went to take mrt back home.gonna stop here.Practical gonna finish:) but folio alot more to do but i will aim for my A grade!!

heres a verse to end the day.to winson especially.

Malachi 3:10Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this," says the LORD Almighty, "and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that you will not have room enough for it.

I hope this will answer u guys questions. WHy not start giving to the LOrd:) u will not "maybe" BUt U WILL be blessed when u give willingly,give with a happy attitude,And dont forget to say a prayer and once u drop it in,forget about it. In this, U can test GOd with ur giving:) He has blessed me these yrs and i know He will do too for u:)

signing off
POLaR:0)

No comments: