Friday, June 01, 2007

EMERGE 2007

My hair in Emerge first day(sprayed)haha
Hey guys back to blog again:)
Thur
went to tuitionat 9am . after that went for EMERGE 2007 woohoo:) the service was really superb:) it was the opening of the conference and it was shown live at 730 pm around the whole world, so exciting. THe praise and worship was gr8:) nice songs that are new and really touched my heart. I felt an urge in my heart yesterday, I wanna do sth for God this yr, I wanna see a revival,im not goin to give up!! after praise and worship, there were performances like a special appearance singer TANK woo hoo hahah he came to sing his song "dear tank" haha it was great man:0) F.i.r feiye came :) haha those who did nt come will regret sia:0)haha well after that was the parade of schools.they were gr8 man, also there were the dancers from chc o school woohoo they rocked!!!!! anyway after that was the Preaching by pastor kong:0) he talked about Jacob and Esau.
Esau one day was hungry and his father Issac wad cooking soup. Esau was very hungry and he
asked his father if he could hav a bowl of soup. Issac replied, I will giv u the soup if u sell me your birth right.
Birth right was usually given to the first born of the family, it was like a double blessing and annointing from the father.
Esau took the soup,he sold his birth right......
Pastor also talked about Jacob wrestling with the Lord, Jacob held on to God until He blessed him.Jacob in the process ,had his waist bone dislocated.
I was touched by the story, I learned that I should continue to cling on to God until he blesses me, I will never let go and give up. well im gonna be light of the world!!
after the service took the mrt with yuankai,zhengquan ,aihui,yanmei and the othrs. this was the longest service -3 h bt it was all worth it:0) I love God and i will serve HIm all of my days!!
gtg signin off!!


No comments: