Tuesday, May 29, 2007


Hi GUys im back again:)


Sat- A busy but fulfilling day for me last week haha went for chinese tuition in d morning. After that went to buy lunch back to sch and at the same time collect MR Tay cake hhaha:) then went back to school for parade hahah first time wear crossbelt haha well this time went back to parade bcs we had to receive our sps badge :) haha after singspiration.we celebrate the birthdays in may and june :) lol then we(winson,allan,Junwen,me,gary and songqian) came up with a surprise lol,suddenly we walked in with mr tay birthday and sang the birthday song lol:0)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR TAY!!! hope u find a girlfriend soon haha just jkjk:0p
kk next,
Sunday- I went for service in the morning,yupz Pastor Kong's message was of being the salt and light of the world:0)
properties of salt
1.It purifies
2.It has healing properties
3.it adds flavour
4.It bites
well i learned alot from this message:) hope i can apply it to my life:0)
haha after service went with Zhengquan,JOn,Wenquan and yuankai to cityhall to eat lunch, I did not eat as i had no mood hahah then after that went with Zhengquan and JOn to walk around Peninsula plaza ,check up each shop to shop,testing out the guitars,I did not like thin sound so i went around trying out and finally found a guitar suitable and has a warmth sound for JOn haha ,its nice and the sound is good:0) but anyway,it takes time ba before JOn gets to buy hahha:0)
Monday-the first small war, the chinese o'lvl mt ....stress haha ....haiz my letter writing no lin to the question omg how leiz......nvm i will do well in my othr subjects,i wanna get into poly!!!integrated is my aim /target....must work hard and score!!!
tue- remedial until 245 haiz so tired..... but anyway emerge 207 is here!!!!!wooohoooo its on the thur,friday,sat and sunday :0) it will be great, those who are interested,tell me fast ok? u will not regret goin de!!!;)

No comments: