Friday, June 29, 2007

BAck from a busy week

Back from a busy week in school. well I wanna make people happy, I wanna change and hope to be the one that bring happiness and joy to the people around me, GUys out there, I will try not to retaliate,so even if u say im stupid,I will not take it in and remember I know something and not know everything ok?forgive me if i had ever offended u guys.

today ,went to play badminton at my primary school. On the way I heard bad news but anyway I tried my best to talk. What I wanna say to her is " Situations come and go ,but life still has to go on, I will always be behind u to be the support u need.You can always count on me ok?"

guys if u read this entry,remember if u have faced any problems in life, u fall down, U must not give up, pick yourself up and continue the race !!!

kk ba take care guys!!
regards,
JaSoN:)

No comments: