Monday, June 10, 2013

ORD

Hey guys,

As most of you guys know, I have just finished my 2 years of National Service. I must say that it has been a very memorable experience ever since. From the moment I stepped into the torturing island of tekong , to the beautiful changi airbase to learning how to drive military vehicles , to taking care of dogs every single day. I want to thank my family and friends who have supported me throughout the 2 years, a BIG THANK YOU to all of you!! Without you guys, I wont be where I am till today.

Will be heading to Taiwan from 14th June to 25th June. Gonna would not be encouraged to push on. 
 snap more photos. Once I come back, it will be back to reality. Gotta find a full time job. Lots of decisions to make. ><...

Time to continue walking......




No comments: