Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Catching up with godparents and godbrother

Had a great catch up session with my godbrother and godparents. I could still remember the last time I met my godbrother was when I was in almost Primary 6 . Time passes by so quickly. Went to the airport and had lunch at Thai Central. Food was average. Not too bad though. 
After the meet up, we sent godbrother back on his flight back to Perth. And off I went to meet Reyes and Paul for dinner. Strolled along the streets of esplanade and walked by many beautiful light statues that were set up for the coming Chinese new year festive season. Nicely litted lanterns floating along the Esplanade River. At the end, as usual, had some coffee and sat down to chat with Paul. What a day...

But I must give thanks to God for the blessings and support I have received over the past few months. I look forward to a greater 2013 and the beautiful moments to capture in March and the next few months.

Counting down the day I get out of army....











Add caption



No comments: