Friday, December 11, 2009

I will be taking time each day to appreciate the people who had been my my side through the pass 4 years...


















A leader can be fierce and at the same time fun loving. But one thing I know for sure, all these discipleship and guidance are there to make me a better person. I could still remember the times when after cgm meetings in sembawang, he would come by me and talk to me about flowing in the spirit. Though at times I felt a bit down, he actually encouraged me and even gave me phone calls. I could still also remember him praying and challenging me to rise up and start bringing friends . I hesitated for a moment as i didnt really know how, but as time came, i decided to take the step of faith and Trust God. And I realise the moment i put God first in my life, is the moment when God started to pour His blessings into my life.


For example, during my o lvls, it was a rather tough period of working hard. I wasnt any top student.In fact I was one of the last few in class. And i had a hard time catching up. I was not as involved in serving God. But one day keeliang challenged me to begin to put God first in my life,so i did. and Praise God, I did not bad after all.:)


Thank you Keeliang for these 2-3 years faithfully serving together with you.

No comments: