Saturday, February 14, 2009




HAPPY VALENTINES DAY to Everyone!!!!


I Love everyone but i love U More=D

TOday was valentines day. Met evan at harbour front mrt before we headed to vivo. We walked around when suddenly Evan became hungry, struggling to find food, Marche and bought ourselves potato sth hahahaha forgotten. But it was filling. Evan ordered a choco crepe as he was not full. I must say the food wasnt as nice as the one that orchard used to have. But well after that we headed to orchard cineleisure as he wanted to buy his FREd PERRY shirt. hahah quite pricey bt well gotta say nowadays ppl go for branding. After that met joseph and the others at chinatown mrt. we then headed to a japanese restraunt. haha food quite pricey, bt well jacq was working there. ambience not bad. Fellowship was grt.=D overall I must say i had fun. Gotta start exercising soon. Exams round the corner. yeaps jyjy to myself.

I hope u love the flowers=D

take care guys. God bless


No comments: