Sunday, January 04, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO WEECHEN & BENJamin!!

Today went for service and finally once again met reyes at woodlands to go to church. After service, went to meet cluster and went jurong point. lol they glued to arcade hahahha:p

After that rushed down to Parkmall " KuBlai Khan international bbq restraunt" ahhaha wa alot of things to eat. but anyway had lots of fun there. Scandals? ahahaha i keep mum:x hahahah.




















Hey weechen: HappyBirthday to you:) hoping and believing ,your business will hit a high profit soon, ahha AMen? anyway i just wanna say , Its been 3 years since i met you and i really thank God for letting me know u through the amazing race in cityhall , through shuyin and yups, frm stranger , to really someone who impacted my life. I thank God for bringing u into my life. Not only as a friend, bt even my cgl when u were in ns. I wouldnt be what i am if it wasnt for u who said , "when are u gonna be serious ?" I thank u once again and MAy God bless you further in your business and ur career. HHAHH Find A Girlfriend soon ar? hahaha maybe she is right infront of u? lol :x















Hey Benjamin, I would like to to wish u a very happy birthday to you:) MATTA Matta!! I think i have known u about almost a year le:) I thank God for a friend like u, though we do not chat alot, bt really , u are a really enjoying guy. May u get ur nxt bonus soon yea? Thanks again for ur treat:) God bless u!!




















No comments: