Sunday, December 28, 2008

LAST SERVICE OF 2008!!
Greater things are yet to come in 2009.
AMen!!

Hey Smb cluster,
I really thank u guys for being there. I remembered the times where i used to be not close with u guys, stayin with the tertiary. BUt the moment i got to knw u guys more, I realised that there is really more to what i see. I really see this cluster growing and can realy feel the warmth. Thank you guys for making my 2008 a blessed one.
SPecial thanks to : Jianhui, chunfu, wainee, victoria, evan, yiyang,aloycious,yuankai,Sisi,Shuyi,wilbur,Timothy,jonathan, evan, sophia and many more.

These few days had rather been a tough one for me, but after today's message by pastor Kong abt "remembering Lot's wife" I decided to really let go of the old conflicts,old victories, old sins.
Its time for me to move on.
There are some things that cant be explained. In my mind, there is only 1. and its really hard to give up or let go. Time still goes on...When will it be my turn?
2009 is drawing near, Its gonna be better. I believe,confess and shall receive it. Amen!

No comments: