Thursday, December 18, 2008

CG Thanksgiving 2008:)
I must really say God has been blessing me with blessings that come in many forms. I will list down a few,,,

1. my father just bought a mac book pro for me to use if urgent.
2.I just got a new hp:)
3.I have a new home in BUANGKOK
4.I Have a Great leader like Keeliang
5. I have a Secondary great leader abd friend like Mark
6.I have a Great buddy and friend like Jianhui
7. I have people who is helping me when im down like Xiuyin
8. I have a Wonderful cluster that is growing. Lets keep on Growing man!!
9. I have A great Cellgroup.
10. I have great friends and classmates around me.
11.I HAVe God by my side, the holy spirit is in me and I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me

Many more things to say but too little time....

I really thank God for this wonderful 2008. I thank God for these 3 yrs in city harvest church and i hope that i will stay rooted here and grow more! amen.

Lets bring the Harvest in!!! chiong ar!!!



No comments: