Saturday, September 13, 2008
















HAPPy birthday Daphne!!!!=)

Get attached !!! lol 21 years young le!!!!




These few days had rather been down and really uneasy. but well, i admit its really not easy being somebody I am. So i decided this morning to go for my secondary sch BB 3/4 mile parade. I miss my juniors so decided to go. woke up early, and went to sch abt 8.30am. went there to see what games they had planned, ok la haha not bad looks fun bt not very fun bt well done guys:)



After that went back home and change and got out to meet kelva,chunfu and yupin at yishun mrt and we went to daphne house before goin to amk cc. Had fun there. lol got to see old ymm members too. well did not realy talk to them bt hey get to see them again. lol. had lots of fun there anyway and on the way back i was super tired, just reached home.

isnt being myself what many people want?

No comments: