Sunday, March 16, 2008

sorry guys, had not been blogging lately, rather busy with some things. I must say GOd really spoke to me through pastor phil's message for yesterday and today. There was a point i felt like giving up bcs of some small situation. but well pastor shared about how to increase the anointing in my life.
- God brings us through trials in life so that we will learn to depend on Him rather than on our own strength.(first we must admit we cant do it alone,and let God take over)

ps phil also said something that impacted me.

THE KEY TO WORLDSHAKING is facing those trials and emerging victoriously.

-whenever you are on your own,not in a "herd" , you are vulnerable
-whatever you are hungry for, makes u vulnerable

these 2 somehow got me reflecting. but well if u wanna knw wad i mean, u will hav to ask me.

*SELF-Doubt is the weakest thing that can pull u down

-Whatever u act on, u strengthen.!!!!=)

yup. this message really spoke alot. ok gtg, cya

No comments: