Thursday, March 20, 2008

EAster,good friday sth to remember. Jesus died on the cross and rose again =) HE's ALIVE!!!

these few days had been workin. i decided not to be angry over that situation. its ok, God has His plans for me:) he will make a way for me

Me!-!===sin===!-! God

top is the diagram which i remembered last time when i came to church at my young age.
before i receive CHrist , there is sin blockin me frm God. But once i receive CHrist and ask Him to forgive my sins, the sin is gone. well God is always there , is whether we are willing to take a step towards Him and ask HIm to come into our lives. though the journey may be tough but i'll still hold on. will u?

guys,friends of mine, hope u guys would come for the easter service. I believe that when u come, not only u will enjoy the drama but u will feel sth differently,the warmth love of Jesus. the only way to experience or knw if He is real is to come down. :)

here are the service timings:

spore expo:
mar21(fri) 4pm and 7pm
mar22(sat) 3pm & 5.30pm
mar23(sun) 10am & 12.30pm

for more details, send me a message on msn or maybe a sms to 98297943.sat then i can reply ur sms. so try msn me ba. TAke care guys, hope u will come. i promise its gonna be great!!

No comments: