Tuesday, January 15, 2008


Things i need to consider before getting in a relationship:

1.Money>If i cant support myself ,how to support others haha

2.Time>If work,no time,if dont work, no money so have to really have a balanced schedule

3.Effort>Lots and Lots, neverending bcs I want my relationship to last!!!


haha this was what i started to think these few days. lol .

Kinda worried abt O lvls, But i have total faith in GOD:) HE shall lead my path and I know that WHen I sow, I will reap. I must really thank God for the blessings He has given me, What more can i ask? haha maybe a ...... lol :0)

Anyway these few days had been working and almost the whole jan gonna work, hav to really believe in myself that i can do it!!! yeah kk ba, When will my larivee some?lol 4 digits....
How i wish, I could be the one...

No comments: