Monday, August 13, 2007

Mt o lvl











Today got back my results. I got a d7 and i passed my oral. haiz but my paper fail. Nvm I will not give up!!I will strive my best to pass. I think im gonna take B syllabus as well. Aim hard man!!!


sunday

Wanted to meet wainee and sis for study but some how they busy in d afternoon so I went with my parents to church do dnt. SO sian lol..


Saturday


went to church with wainee,sisi and jianhui. Sermon was great. Dr Ar benard preached on impacting the market place. It must first start with ourselves. We must have a spiritual discpline to pray,fast and to seek God daily. IM gonna shine for Him in the market place.!!!

anyways here Is where I end,
All I wanna say is,
Let tommorrow's plan be plan tommorrow. Let God carry you through.

I do not dare to say but one day I will:)




No comments: