Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Everythings gonna be alright

ahha last yr de sentosa outing, lol me and jianhui act cute

HI back again,have been rather busy these week . many supplementaries after school. A little tired and abit stress but Im relaxin by using the computer. What i wanna say to Her is that " DOnt worry about everything,I will always be there to support u. YOu might even get one next yr that is a blessing frm anybody. God has plans for u so dont give up in anything, what is important is that u are ok. Memories can be lost but what matters is what is in ur heart. So cheer up and jiayou and enjoy ur camp ok? take care!"

I cant do much but i can offer and render u help if u need anything.

THe fruits of the spirit is love,joy ,peace patience,kindness,faithfulness,gentleness,goodness and self-control. I still remember this when i was in sunday school.Its kinda childish to some people but i KNow it is essential for my life.

anyway the song in my blog now is by chc children ministry frm the album-first, Its a nice song, touching:0")

No comments: