Thursday, March 22, 2007

StARTING afresh

tada there u have it the photo taking ,guess where am i?
last parade for camp rtc and ldc,they look tired

He is really cute,hamburger ^boy!!:)


they are all cute in my eyes ahha:)



ahha zhiyong sian of we 2 lol just jkin:p




why must they choose me to play guitar for
them in ldc? ahha juz jkin:)












The future leaders of 13th spore company







Must have table manners haha:)








From today Onwards i will work hard and do my best. I was so foolish to be blinded by love by this age. Thank U Ganjie:) hope u like the bdae present :) ahha enjoy the show man!!!now rushin my dnt.Life in sec 4 is stress bt i will hold on and chiong!!!I knw i can onli do it with God's strength and mine.must kick my lazy habit!!!i was so childish last few weeks, whine here and there,so i realise now that its not gonna stop me frm achieving my goals in life!!!!hope u guys in church forgive me as i havent been coming for sat service as i gt BB .hope to cya guys soon ok:) take care!!!









btw top are some of the photos frm rtc:)









No comments: