Friday, December 01, 2006

SGB

todaY is SgB
IN the morning ,i woke up at 645am and polish my boots abit and went to change to my BB uniform,i met the the rest at smb mrt and we went off to orchard and took a bus to Hq .We reached there on time bt too bad none of us could go out and do duty,we had to stay in hq and move alot of Food items. THe food was the same as last yr,"Bad" bt i thank God that today the same officer as last yr was in charge,He is friendly and good man:) I was tired at around 3pm le. But 1 thing that i really want to thank God is that when i was moving the things,subway called me and I can start my training on monday morning:) Thank U God and thank u pretty for giving me support thru all these months:) I love UUUUUU . the thing ended around 9pm and i went to smb mrt to meet the rest of the cellgrp so that i can chat with them:)
after that went home and went online for a while to chat.
after that i went to my room and gave pretty a call.Im so proud of Her man!!:) she sang loud hahah bt I decided to oso do wad i hav to do,we chatted on the phone until vri de late and i took in deep breathe and after a while I said the 3 words:) im nt goin to tell u further hahah its for me to knw and for U to nt find out hahah bt I juz love pretty man!!!!haha!!

No comments: