Friday, November 24, 2006

Happy Bday!!

YoYoYo guys Im back to blog!!! Today is My Bro Bday,I wanna Give a loud Shout out to my Bro JoEl out there,aei no i mean in the house,"HaPPy BirthDay Kor!!!!!may u grow more mature and handsome looking!!!!God bless u and may His light always shine on U:)

What happened
today it rained in the morning,it rained until afternoon,it stopped for a while and rained again and finally it stopped at 3pm,Praise The Lord!!!GOd is Good all the time!:) wad i did when it was raining?I had a nice chat with Xiuyin,JianHUi and after that play abit of Gunbound haha:) 5pm:after that went to carry the stuff to the car and off we went to my aunt's condo bbq,arrived there and started the fire ,we waited until 6pm then ppl started coming:)and soon i met many ppl i knew :)had a great time with relatives and frenz .After that my bro cut cake,then the eating went on haha ,i ate about 4 chicken wings and uncountable satay,too addictive la ,I tink i nid to exercise man!!i stayed at the bbq pit to help and after that sat down and chat with my cousin!!:)

After that clear up and off we went back.I walked my grandmother back as usual:01 well I have faith that her pain in her legs will b healed in the name of Jesus!:) then when she locked the door then i walked back home and went to take a shower and go online and talked to Pretty!!!:) How i wish u could lean on me when u hav some problems and let me be the one to Help u Through:)
Well this is the period we nid to press on.....Friends pls dun give excuses if we ask u to go church,bcs we will nt bluff u that it will be good:01 anyway Hope pretty is alrite now:01,I Love U !!!:)

No comments: