Monday, October 16, 2006

REvival

I believe that our cellgrp will reach 80 ppl by the end of this yr.How do I knw? i do nt knw bt i put my trust and hav faith in Him:) A revival will sweep thru the school!!

saTurday
went to meet kawah,jianhui,weilun,matthew at khatib mrt and off we chatted yupz, talked abt hw weilun is goin to get her no. hahahz bt anyway had fun yupz:) we reached there went to food court eat then after that met yuankai,zikang and his bro at expo n foyer yupz then after that go into the hall.....Yay gt a new bible yupz bcs the previous bible like a bit thorn so decide to get a new 1:)
met bro keeliang and the othrs and introduction yupz:) soon yuling and her frenz arrived and sat down. Service started, wooooooooooooo yupz praise and worship by Andrew naylor and a vri gd electric guitarist, vri pro sia yupz. How awesome is this place!!!!!Salvation is here!!! then worship yupz, the precense of God was there, Andrew naylor sang the songs really touching
It moved me, the song "secret place"
IM glad yuling's frenz gt saved :) bt i believe dat 1 day more frenz will come to CHrist and experience HIm:)

revival!!!!!I believe, will u believe it with me??:)

Sunday

went out to meet yuangchin to teach him guitar haha he was late like 20 mins
bt anyway yupz we went to my parent's church , then taught him the song amazing yupz bt anyway nxt week he will cme bac to learn more and i let him play with me in the sunday school:) hope he can get all the things rite yupz


Monday

School so boring yupz den after dat went home.went out to city hall wif my bro go get leather straps:) nt bad for like 20+ yupz,went to guitar 77 and hear the amazing beez and my bro's instructor playin guitar, so pro sia yupz 1 day sme of my frenz shld hear hw they play yupz:0


siginin off ,God bless
:o) JaSoN

No comments: