Tuesday, September 26, 2006

the worst day of my life

Today, woke up at 635 in d mornin,vri tired dats y wokeup later. Went to school by Mrt,still bearing the pain the blisters are bringin me....Reach school did nt eat.chat wif frenz in d canteen and went for lessons after that.lessons were ok:) managed to stay awake for most lessons.
Recess time went to canteen to eat aloy's mother cooking.

After dat, went back to class.SUddenli i felt my stomach, gettin nausious.i tink it was bcs of wad i ate in recess. Not feeling gd. i told aloy wad happen, instead of comfortin me,he say i weak....Went .until now still nt feeling gd, SO guys pls pray for me:(went back Home and vommitted

I belive dat God will heal me,no weapon formed against me shall prosper!!!!!!!!
to xiuyin: take care ok?drink more water!!

gtg signin off,
JasOn

No comments: